To Our Customer, Suppliers & Greater Community,
The team at Harding Heating & Air Conditioning truly appreciate the trust you place in us for your home comfort needs. With the current health concerns, it is important for all of us to monitor the rapidly evolving situation involving the coronavirus (COVID-19) and take any precautionary actions.
Harding Heating & Air Conditioning provides a vital role in maintaining the health and safety of our community. Therefore, we will only remain available for any emergency service calls until further notice. Please call our main line at (613) 831-2257 if you require emergency service at anytime.
Measures we are taking to protect our customers and our team.
- We have a very strict policy in place that if any staff member is not feeling well to stay home and consult with their physician and with his or her immediate supervisor
- We currently have adopted a “no hand-shake policy”
- All employees have been instructed to wear gloves and masks on job sites to limit any hand to surface exposure/transmissions.
- We intend to limit our time in groups as much as possible.
- Technicians will work independently as much as possible throughout the day avoiding exposure to large groups/gathering. We will be limiting face to face interaction between our office team members and field team members.
We are confident that we will all get through this pandemic safely if we all do our part to adhere precautionary measures and observe social distancing. Please take good care of yourself and your family and have a happy holidays!
The Team at Harding Heating & Air Conditioning.