- On November 20, 2019
- 0 Comments
- Financing, furnace, Furnace Financing, Furnace Replacement, Harding, Ottawa, Tips
Sometimes you need to replace your heating system, but your budget doesn’t allow for paying the whole cost up-front. Financing a furnace lets you upgrade your heating system while spreading out the cost over a predetermined number of monthly payments.
When financing a furnace, a third-party lender provides the funds for the purchase and installation of a new system and the homeowner repays the loan over time.
At Team Harding, we make financing a furnace extremely easy:
- We’ve partnered with two different financing institutions: Financeit and EcoHome Financial.
- You can apply for financing online with a simple application process and decisions are made quickly.
- Once approved, you’ll be able to schedule a furnace replacement with no down payment, no annual fee and low monthly payments.
- There are no prepayment penalties.
Until the end of the year, FinanceIt is offering no interest and no payment for 90 days. This is perfect for families that want to upgrade their home comfort but also want to save money for the holiday season. Sign up before December 31, 2019, to take advantage of this limited-time promotion.
Don’t let the cost of a new furnace prevent you from upgrading your heating system. With Team Harding and FinanceIt or EcoHome Financial, you can install a new system for a small affordable monthly payment.
Team Harding is the most trusted heating and cooling provider to homeowners and new home construction builders for a reason—we’re fully committed to customer satisfaction, quality workmanship and fast, reliable service.