We all know what that chill in the air means: it’s time to consider what preparation your home needs for winter and it’s especially important to take a look at your HVAC system and its ability to keep your home warm and comfortable. When you invest in furnace maintenance or furnace repair, you’re ensuring your system functions well in the middle of frosty temperatures.
Furnace maintenance is vital in two main ways:
1. Your furnace’s fan runs through both cooling and heating seasons. Long months of use equals a necessity for expert maintenance to ensure it is still working well and efficiently after the summer season.
2. The rest of your heating system hasn’t been used in the last few months and needs to be properly cleaned and checked over. A professional will make sure your furnace maintenance is completed properly so your home comfort system works as intended all winter long!
Problems with the furnace can often evade homeowners, especially if you don’t know what you’re looking for. It’s critical that a professional takes a look and performs preventative, annual maintenance, and any necessary repairs.
*RIGHT NOW* Take advantage of Team Harding’s Silver Club Membership Promotion and get a FREE FURNACE CLEANING until October 31st, 2016.
Make your furnace repair a breeze when you sign up for a Silver Club Membership. Enjoy benefits like:
• Guaranteed appointments within 48 hours
• 25% discount on future repairs AND a 25% discount on the repairs you need done TODAY
• A reduced diagnostic fee of $39.95
• 10% off duct cleanings (including dryer vent)
• FREE annual precision tune-ups
• FREE safety inspection
Harding Heating & Air Conditioning’s professionals are fully trained and certified to complete all of your annual furnace maintenance needs so you can stay comfortable all season!