Finance Your HVAC Worry-Free With Team Harding
A new home heating and cooling system is one of the most important investments you’ll make – one that can deliver energy and cost savings for many years to come. But it can be expensive to buy a new air conditioner or furnace, especially when you’re not planning on it. Fortunately, you don’t have to let a tight budget keep you from getting the most efficient heating and cooling solution for your household. Team Harding offers flexible HVAC financing so you can get the heating and cooling system you need and deserve, regardless of your budget!
About Team Harding’s HVAC Financing Program
Team Harding is proud to offer affordable and transparent financing options through FinanceIt. Whether you’re a homeowner, a business owner or landlord, HVAC financing is available to you.
With Team Harding’s financing options, you can expect:
- A short and simple application process
- Fast credit decisions
- Low monthly payments with competitive interest rates
- No down payments, no annual fees, and no prepayment penalties
How HVAC Financing Works
Contact Team Harding
We’ll help you decide on the right HVAC system that fits your needs and budget.
Choose Your Terms
We offer customers low monthly, biweekly or weekly loan payments and flexible financing options.
Schedule Your Installation
Once you’ve chosen your equipment and your financing plan, we’ll install the equipment for you.
HVAC Systems You Can Finance
Select from a range of HVAC equipment, including high-efficiency models.
Team Harding has partnered with Financeit to offer fast, easy financing for your new HVAC system.
Fair & Flexible
Easy & Affordable
Private & Secure
Upfront & Open
We add a small fee to the loan amount. There are no hidden or additional charges.
Why Finance HVAC Equipment
There are many reasons why financing HVAC equipment could be the right choice for you:
- Upgrade your system without breaking the bank
- Save on energy by upgrading to a high-efficiency system
- Skip the big upfront cost of paying for a furnace or AC
- Replace your system if it breaks down or gets red tagged
- Use savings from reduced energy consumption to pay for your financing
- Get the system you want and need without the upfront expense
- Spread the cost of a new system over a period of time with no interest
- Access government rebates to save on the installation of a high-efficiency HVAC system
- Build the financing payment into monthly business expenses or monthly rent
The allure of a warm and inviting fireplace is undeniable, particularly in the colder months. And...
Are you caught in a battle for control over your home's thermostat, with each family member...
Heat pumps have revolutionized the way we heat and cool our homes, and Daikin stands at the...