Home comfort systems can be a financial investment, but with proper maintenance, a furnace and air conditioner can last a long time. To help extend the life of your heating and cooling system—and save money in the process—enroll in a Team Harding Club Membership. All of our plans come with an annual precision tune-up and a free safety inspection in addition to priority service and discounts on repairs.
We offer three different Club Memberships levels so that you can find a package that fits your specific needs and budget.
Silver Club Membership
- With priority service, you’ll receive a guaranteed appointment within 48 hours.
- 25% discount on all repairs and 10% discount on duct cleaning.
- Reduced diagnostic fee of only $39.95 (Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4 pm)
Gold Club Membership
- With a guaranteed appointment within 24 hours, you’ll always have peace-of-mind knowing you can get help when you need it.
- Up to $1,000 in free repairs for the year.
- No diagnostic fee, even after hours.
Platinum Club Membership
- Guaranteed same day appointments, even during the busy season.
- Free parts and repairs (no exclusions) and no diagnostic fees.
- 100% of your unused credit balance for up to three years may be applied to a new heating or cooling system.
It’s likely that you’re going to need to schedule a repair for your furnace or air conditioner—and you definitely should be having yearly maintenance—so why not save money by enrolling in a Team Harding Club Membership?
Harding Heating & Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated local business. We’ve been providing heating and cooling services for the Ottawa area since 1994 and have grown to be a premier HVAC company in the region.