Canadians know the importance of a productive heating system. Throughout the entirety of the harsh Canadian winters, we rely on our furnaces, heat pumps, and boilers to keep our homes warm, healthy, and safe. The worst thing that could happen during one of the many freezing winter nights is for your home’s heating system to break down. That’s why at Team Harding, we recommend that all of our customers invest in proper protection for their heating systems by participating in a Team Harding Club Membership.
What Is A Team Harding Club Membership?
A Team Harding Club Membership is a great way to save money, time, and stress when it comes to heating system maintenance and repair. By signing up for a club membership, you’re ensuring protection for your home’s heating system by guaranteeing a free annual maintenance and inspection appointment, as well as priority service on repairs, and discounts off of replacement parts. Our customers choose to invest in a Team Harding Club Membership to ensure the protection, safety, and affordability of their heating systems for this winter and winters to come.
What Are My Harding Club Membership Options?
At Team Harding, we understand that every family and every home is different, this is why we have three different valuable club memberships with different price points and services to fit any family’s requirements and budget:
Silver Club Membership
- Guaranteed appointments within 48 hours
- 25% discount on repairs
- A reduced $39.95 diagnostic fee (Monday – Friday 8 – 4 pm)
- 50% after-hours diagnostic (after hours rate $160)
- 25% off a repair on the day you sign up
- 10% off duct cleanings (including dryer vent)
- Guaranteed appointments within 24 hours
- Up to $1000 (including HST) in free repairs per appliance per year
- Free diagnostic fee
- Free after-hours diagnostic fee
- 50% off a repair on the day you sign up
- 15% off duct cleanings (including dryer vent)
- Guaranteed same-day appointments
- Free diagnostic fee
- Free parts and repairs (no exclusions)
- 25% off duct cleanings (including dryer vent)
- 100% of your unused credit balance (including HST) for up to three years can be applied to a new heating or cooling system
Interested in ensuring your heating system’s protection?
Contact us to start enjoying the benefits of being a Team Harding Club Member today!
Ottawa residents have been counting on Harding Heating & Air Conditioning to handle all of their HVAC needs since 1994. Our certified technicians are committed to providing clients with the best service and equipment possible.
Check out our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
for more HVAC tips and to stay up to date with our latest promotions.