The 2.0 cu. ft. firebox with 19” log capacity provides ample space for a dramatic fire that is ideal for smaller spaces. The Montecito exudes classic beauty that transforms any room into an inviting gathering space. The traditional style arch-design facade and door is available in a variety of options for a customized look.
• Circulating design features facade, arch doors and ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer
• EPA variable-rate certified high-efficiency wood heater
• 2.0 cubic foot insulated firebox that accepts up to 19” log size for increased performance
• White stacked textured refractory panels with integrated ash lip and decorative cast iron log retainer
• Air combustion control for variable heat output with air boost for faster wood ignition during startup
• Includes insulated outside air kit (required for use)
• 55,000 BTUs and heats up to 1,500 square feet*
• Efficient air wash system that keeps glass clean
• Cast or steel door available with heat resistant door handle that stays cool to the touch
• Includes heat activated 200 CFM variable-speed blower for time-delayed heat distribution
• HeatFlo air kit and/or thermostatically controlled forced air kit available (three maximum outlets)
• Durable high temperature paint finish
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
Get a Free Sales Quote
To request a no-cost, no-obiligation sales quote, please complete the form below and one of our home comfort advisors will be in touch with you shortly.
"*" indicates required fields
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
Saturday: 9:30am – 4pm