When your heating or cooling system is functioning properly, you don’t think twice about it; however, if your furnace breaks down in the middle of winter and you need emergency heating service, you are reminded of how costly home comfort repair bills can be. The best way to avoid expensive invoices is to sign up for a Harding Club Membership that offers both worry-free cooling and heating maintenance and discounts on repairs.
Why Invest in a Harding Club Membership?
We realize that many homeowners forget the importance of cooling and heating maintenance until it’s too late. Team Harding offers the following benefits in all membership packages:
• Free annual precision tune-up
• Free safety inspection
• Discount on repairs
• Jump to the front of the line service
Benefits of a Harding Club Membership
Many homeowners have not had their units examined since installation – a huge mistake. The benefits of annual professional heating maintenance are widespread:
• Save Money on Repair Bills: Technicians are able to spot problems before they get any worse and result in costly air conditioning and furnace service bills.
• Improved Efficiency: When units are serviced regularly, they operate optimally and don’t have to work as hard. Increased efficiency = decreased energy bills!
• Increased Lifespan of Units: One malfunctioning part of the system can have a domino effect on your whole furnace and even decrease the lifespan of the unit. Without regular heating maintenance, you may not notice anything is wrong until there’s a total system breakdown and you need a furnace replacement.
If you still require repair on your unit after having an annual tune-up, our Silver membership offers 25% off repairs, while our Gold membership has $1,000 per year in FREE repairs. Our Platinum membership always has FREE REPAIRS with no exceptions!
Team Harding values the relationships we have built with our customers and works to provide you with the best products to fit your needs and budget.
Team Harding has been Ottawa’s leading home comfort specialist since 1994. We are a family-owned and operated local business and all of our installers and technicians are fully licensed.