A smart thermostat can improve the comfort in your home while ensuring that your air conditioner is running efficiently. Instead of manually adjusting the temperature throughout the day, choose a thermostat that can learn your schedule and regulate the HVAC system accordingly.
While there are many different smart thermostat options, we recommend 3 to our customers.
You can save up to 23% on annual energy costs with this Energy Star approved thermostat. It also comes with a number of other benefits including:
- A remote SmartSensor that can be placed in a chosen room to ensure it’s always kept comfortable.
- Alerts to your phone when there is a drastic change in temperature in your home.
- A mobile app that allows you to remotely control the heating and cooling system.
- Vacation mode that prioritizes energy efficiency.
The beautifully designed Google Nest thermostat helps you save energy while seamlessly integrating with other Google products. This smart thermostat includes:
- A high-resolution colour display that can show you the temperature, time or weather.
- An away feature that automatically adjusts the temperature when you leave the house.
- Ability to remotely control the temperature through its easy-to-use app.
The newest smart thermostat on the market, the Daikin One+ is the best option for homeowners with existing Daikin systems. This industry-leading thermostat offers:
- Full two-way communication with compatible Daikin equipment (air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps, air handlers and air quality monitors).
- Ability to automatically change from heating to cooling (and vice versa) to keep the indoor temperature within your set comfort zone.
- Information such as indoor and outdoor air quality indexes displayed right on the thermostat.
A smart thermostat can improve energy efficiency and overall comfort. If you’re interested in learning more about the different options available, or which thermostat is best for your home, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Team Harding has been Ottawa’s leading home comfort specialist since 1994. We are a family-owned and operated local business providing furnace installation, repair and maintenance services from Renfrew to Prescott to Russell.