The Ladera is a compact and stylish heater with a 2.0 cu. ft. firebox that accepts logs up to 18 inches for large flames, long burn times, and sustained warmth. And with a clean-face design and expansive viewing area, the Ladera allows you to take pleasure in the beauty of an unobstructed fire.
• Circulating radiant design features ceramic glass for optimum heat transfer
• EPA variable-rate certified high-efficiency wood heater
• 2.0 cubic foot insulated firebox that accepts up to 18” log size for increased performance
• White stacked textured refractory panels with integrated ash lip and decorative cast iron log retainer
• Air combustion control for variable heat output with air boost for faster wood ignition during startup
• Includes insulated outside air kit (required for use)
• 55,000 BTUs and heats up to 1,500 square feet*
• Efficient air wash system that keeps glass clean
• Steel door with heat resistant door handle that stays cool to the touch
• 175 CFM blower included for gentle air distribution into the room
• Durable high temperature paint finish
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
*Square-foot heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
Get a Free Sales Quote
To request a no-cost, no-obiligation sales quote, please complete the form below and one of our home comfort advisors will be in touch with you shortly.
"*" indicates required fields
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
Saturday: 9:30am – 4pm